Trogir city + 4 islands (Blue lagoon)
The full day speedboat tour takes you to all the small not-so-widely known places surrounding Split. We'll guide you throughout 2700 years of Trogir city's history, explore the sunken ship near village Necujam on the nearby island of Solta a turquoise Blue lagoon - perfect swimming spot reachable only by boat.
The centre of the tour is a Vela Rina bay - a place you've never heard of and a place you'll never forget! With an included visit to "the grandma's house" you will enjoy local cuisine and smells that'll take you back to your childhood!
At boat included: water, white or red wine, beers, juices, snorkeling equipment, blankets for sunset time & sun cream. Food at "Grandma's house" is extra payed only 14€=100kn and you can choose meat, fish or vegetables.
- Transfer to and back
- Tour guide
- Snorkeling equipment and some floating things for swimming
- At boat you have also included water
- Red or white wine
- Blankets for sunset time & sun cream
- All VAT, taxes and insurance
- Food because we stop at domestic Grandma’s house with local food (grilled fish or meat with vegetables grilled or not) and local drinks (Rakija, wine and many other)
01.05. - 15.11.
At 11:15h every day of the week